Monday, August 25, 2014

Contentment.

It's been a while since I last wrote a lot has happened and I have change, I don't know if it is for the better or not. But what I know is that if I have one word to describe it, it will be contentment.

 I still have a lot of things that I need to work out on. But I have learn to accept things. I now found a new hobby, and things that occupy my time. (#alamna) I have learn not to strive for perfection. How to really fall in love, and fall out of love. How to use and be used. How to lie, and accept the truth. Now I've learn not to blame other people for my misfortune, but to accept that these are only part of the strings that are needed to complete weaving, the fiber of life, my story.

I'll try to write again, not for anyone or anything, but for my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment