Friday, February 5, 2010

Shou ku


Shou ku - chinese word for suffering. by definition it means the bearing of pain, inconvenience, or loss; pain endured; distress, loss, or injury incurred; as, sufferings by pain or sorrow; sufferings by want or by wrongs.


It has been said that "the world is full of suffering however it is also overcoming."


Hi, my name is C, I know that no one I know will be reading this, hell, I don't think any one is interested in reading, thus this is the only way I can tell the whole world who I am, how I feel, and a way for me to release all of my shou ku...

1 comment:

  1. Suffering is relative. you choose to suffer, and so you do. When you find that you have the power to change it by changing how you choose to see the world, then you are on the path to liberating yourself from the cycle of suffering....

    ReplyDelete